The first color listed is the one used most, then those that follow are lesser in ratio. Hope that makes sense. The best way is to use these colors and mix until you've gotten the color you're going for.
I literally cut out the Pantones and tried to copy them.
Also these aren't EXACT replicas. They are close enough for me.
- Tangerine Tango (color of the year) - Yellow Ochre, Cadmium Red, Quinacridone Rose
- Cabaret - Quinacridone Rose, Cadmium Red, Cobalt Blue
- Starfish - Raw Umber, Cobalt Blue
- Bellflower - Indigo Blue, Quinacridone Rose, Alizarin Crimson
- Driftwood - Winsor Green, Perylene Maroon
- Sodalite Blue - Indigo, Neutral Tint
- Sweet Lilac - Quinacridone Rose, Cadmium Red, Davy's Gray
- Solar Power - Quinacridone Gold, Winsor Yellow, Quinacridone Rose
- Cockatoo - Phthalo Blue, Winsor Green, Quinacridone Rose
- Margarita - Winsor Green, Cadmium Red, Yellow Ochre
- Tangerine Tango - Yellow Ochre, Cadmium Red, Quinacridone Rose
- Pink Falmbé - Perylene Maroon, Cobalt Blue, Cadmium Red
- French Roast - Perylene Maroon, Phthalo Blue, Aureolin Yellow
- Rhapsody - Mauve, Cadmium Red, Cobalt Blue, Aureolin Yellow
- Titanium - Ivory Black, Cobalt Blue, Quinacridone Rose
- Olympian Blue - Indigo Blue, Cobalt Blue, Quinacridone Rose
- Rose Smoke - Perylene Maroon, Raw Umber
- Honey Gold - Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna
- Bright Chartreuse - Yellow Ochre, Winsor Green, Quinacridone Rose
- Ultramarine Green - Indigo Blue, Winsor Green, Aureolin Yellow, Yellow Ochre