Giveaway Ends 7.24.11
The StoryI am a huge fan of Christmas morning. My family is all separated, but we are all together, happily, on Christmas morning. We love our traditions. :)
One of my favorite Christmas morning memories was when I woke my younger sister up at 3am (as we always did) to go downstairs and see what Santa brought us. I think I was around 10 years old at the time. I remember walking down the stairs, and just over the banister I saw a large white table set up in the livingroom! It was magnificent!! I knew it had to be mine, it was like a shining star lit up by the Christmas tree.
To this day, that white table is in my studio, cut up, written up, and banged up.....I so love my white drawing table!
Now it's your turn!
The EntryMANDATORY ENTRY: Share your favorite Christmas morning memory by commenting below (required).
ADDITIONAL CHANCES TO WIN: Must do the MANDATORY entry before these, otherwise they don't count.
- 1 entry - Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment below with the link
- 1 entry - Share this giveaway AND my sale on Etsy with direct links on Facebook, then leave a comment below
- 2 entries - Add my giveaway to your blog roll and let me know where it is
- 3 entries - Blog about this giveaway AND my sale on Etsy with direct links to the pages, then leave an additional comment with a direct link to your post so that I can view it
- 4 entries - Purchase some Christmas gifts from my shop at 25% off - Use coupon code: CHRIST25
Four Fairy Blessing Ornaments
These were the number one seller last year! The four of them are 2-3 inches in size (height or width).
There is only one more set after this left...so they are extremely limited!
The design has changed for this year.
Made from Shrink Film...which is paper turned plastic. Then sealed with Diamond Glaze to protect the image. Finished off with a sweet lil' ribbon.